Are you tired of looking at the same old countertops for years? Maybe its time to give your kitchen countertop a makeover and save up to 75% off the cost of replacement in just a few days instead of many weeks.
COUNTERTOP SOLUTIONS WITHOUT REPLACEMENT
Countertop resurfacing is the smartest and most popular option for updating the look of your kitchen or bathroom counters. Countertop refinishing or resurfacing is the process of updating and restoring or repairing an existing kitchen countertop or bathroom vanity counter to extend its functional life, without replacement.
Most all tile, cultured marble, laminate, Corian®, Formica®, and Wilsonart® countertops can be refinished. Best of all state of the art technological advances have made countertop refinishing more durable, affordable and attractive to savy homeowners, hotels, apartments, and real estate investors.
My proprietary process involves the application of a very hard and durable textured or smooth, acrylic coating to the existing counter. Countertop refinishing works equally well on kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities, laminate breakfast bars, and even cultured marble sink vanities. Best of all, most projects can be completed in 1 – 2 days. That’s much quicker than the demolition process and installation of replacing with new expensive units!
COUNTER TOP REFINISHING AND RESURFACING – WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES?
There are numerous advantages to refinishing over replacing. Primarily, for our clients, it’s the affordability, the finished to perfection look, and the quick project turnaround. You’ll have the kitchen you want in days, not weeks!
- Countertop refinishing is 75% or more cost savings over replacement.
- Avoid the demolition mess associated with countertop replacement
- Zero days waiting for the new countertop installation
- A refinished countertop can usually be ready in 24 – 48 hours.
- A refinished countertop is durable and can extend the useful life of your counters for 10-15 years with basic care and maintenance.
- Countertop finishes are available in dozens of colors and textures to fit almost any decorating plan.
- If the counters are damaged they can be repaired before they are resurfaced. Kitchen countertop refinishing covers over burn marks, nicks, scratches and unsightly seams.
- Most all tile, cultured marble, laminate, Corian®, Formica®, and Wilsonart® countertops can be refinished.
- Our beautiful finishes make your countertops look like they were replaced with new….. not painted.
What are you waiting for? Call Pat now for your free countertop resurfacing consultation! Tap to call 772-678-9758.