Bathtub Refinishing is the perfect solution if your current Tub, Sink and or Tile needs repair, is chipped or you simply don’t like the color. Don’t Replace It, Refinish It!
WHY RESURFACE YOUR BATHROOM?
- Saves You Money.
- No Dust, No Mess, No Demolition.
- Most Jobs Complete In Just 24 Hours.
- Our finish looks like your project was replaced with “new”, not painted.
- No Need to Replace Your Quality Items with New Inferior Products.
- Patrick’s spray guns are one-of-a-kind, custom made to his exact specifications. This allows him to achieve his renowned mirror- look finish.
- Chip and Crack Repair.
- Complete Color Changeovers.
AVOID TIME AND EXPENSE OF REPLACEMENT
If you hire a contractor to tear out and replace what you have, you are talking about thousands of dollars and many weeks of inconvenience. Let’s face it, replacement is costly, disrupts your home until the contractor is done, and is messy from all that construction dust.
NEW ISN’T ALWAYS BETTER
The new tubs and sinks of today are inferior to the quality of the older units, they are thinner and built from cheaper foreign materials that just do not hold up over time like they used to.
Most jobs can be refinished in one day. Your Tub, sink and countertop will be ready to use in 24/48 hours. No mess or construction dust to deal with. Yes it is as simple as that! Call us today to schedule your free estimate.
OUR REFINISHING PROCESS
Here are the step we use to give you a beautiful “like new” replaced look:
- Clean project area surface using a special soap residue cleaner.
- Clean project again using a special cleaner to remove mildew, mold and any remaining residues.
- Repair any chips or cracks.
- Apply proprietary specialized bonding agent.
- Apply product using our proprietary applicator for a smooth finished look.
- Drying time allowances.
RESURFACE PROJECT TIME LINES
- Most projects are completed in only 1 – 2 days!
- Very little “after project” clean-up involved and we do all the cleaning.
- Enjoy your updated bathroom in days – not weeks.